In particular, I owed a visit to Morfar (Swedish for Grandfather = a.k.a Mother's Father) ... here's us hanging out at the casa de Morfar:
No visit would be complete without making sure the Morfar's sink was fully capable of accommodating me for my daily bath ... (ok - sometimes, it's not always daily...shhh!)
Of course, while in Seattle, I had to check out Big Uncle A's favorite coffee spot.
Mommy also took me to visit some of Daddy's cousins. Here's me, Mommy, and my cousin Avit below.
Also, here's me chillin with my cousin and Texas Expatriot Aaron. Aaron is my attorney, and I hope to retain him to handle all my future legal matters when I play football for the University of Texas.
Of course, all of these trips around the Seattle area made Mommy tired - and here stepped in Grandma to take over my personal needs.
Note to Mack Brown - See my leg strength as detailed in the 2nd picture as I'm already standing with little help! Also - note that I've already transformed my Grandma into a Texas fan - see her shirt!
While I was there, I needed to check out Mommy's favorite watering hole (Red Hook Brewery). We met up with her friends Sonja, Kira, and Amelia who couldn't get enough of me - - see below - - nuff said :)
I also visited my buddy Cole a few times, but he was more interested in watching Curious George. Someday, I hope to be as big as he is.
Note to Rick Barnes (UT Basketball Head Coach) - Although Cole hasn't been to Texas, he comes from TALL stock, and may be a potential resource for the team. I'll send you his resume on my next Media trip down there. Say hi to the wife for me.
Ok ok ... So, Grandma and Morfar had a big party for me because everyone was dying to meet me. I tried to get pictures with everyone, but of course ... I may have missed a few. But - here's what I got below:
Me and Kathy ... gotta love Kathy!
Me and Rees "The Professor" Clark. We argue politics and technology together. I have to admit, I let him win the arguments ... for now!
Me and Jill "Auntie Jill" & Paul "Unky P" Zawatski
Me and Joanna "Auntie Jo" Gregson ... She's a sociologist. I don't know what that is, but it sounds FANCY!
Me and Jenny "Cheese Encyclopedia" Davidson. We like to sit and talk over a good Brie.
Me and Sandy Davidson (Jenny's Mom!)
Note: For those of you avid blog followers of mine, the guy in the portrait in the background is my great-great-great grandfather (also known as Morfarfarfarfar) and the high-ranking Swedish naval commander that I spoke of earlier in my letter to Mack Brown.
Me and Bobbi Hamer (Morfar's neighbors)
Of course, at the end of the party, me and Morfar needed to just chill...
I threw this last picture in just because I like this picture. My left-hand index finger is by far my favorite tasting finger, however every now and then, I like it to mix it up with a side of "left-hand middle finger":