Saturday, October 11, 2008

My first taste of food, and first TX/OU win

Today was going to be a very busy day for me. I had to watch GameDay followed by the Texas / OU Red River Shoot Out, followed by a trip to Whole Foods to buy me my first (non-breastmilk) meal.

In order to gear up for the occasion, Daddy and I put on our Texas gear and had a few rounds of wrestling on the bed (I let him win):
Then, we watched a heck of a game. Texas won 45 to 35 in a very exciting game. For the record, since I've been born, Texas has been undefeated. I plan on maintaining that record as long as possible.

After all that excitement, I earned my just reward. My very first meal of real food! Rice cereal, which ... well, I'll just let you all decide if I liked it. But, if you ask Daddy, he thinks this is the beginning of a "Laves-like" love/hate relationship with food. Mommy recorded the experience for all to view: