Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

This year for Halloween, I dressed up as Batman. Although a bit more comfortable than last year's spider costume, I'm now starting to put a theory together about Halloween characteristics. I can honestly say that the holiday has two characteristics ... lots of fun, and uncomfortable costumes.
When I first got into mine this year, I was not a happy camper ... but once things got underway, I was beginning to enjoy. Ofcourse, all comic book heroes need to fuel up before a night of trick or treat. My fuel of choice - Graham Cracker!
Once fueled, I was ready to go, and we started on our way, Spidey bucket in hand...I met up with my good buddy, Aaron Hall...
He was dressed up as a dinosaur, although his dino-hood would never stay up quite right. (see the running theme of 'Halloween costume uncomfort'!)

So, the thing about Batman is that as a young boy, Batman lost his mommy. I wanted to make sure this Batman showed Mommy how much he appreciates her. As mommy knows, I don't give out my smiles easily, but I made an exception here...
Of course, after I got all the loot - it was back to the "Batcave" to check out the bounty! By the look on my face, I think I did a pretty good job!