Saturday, April 6, 2013

Ladies and Gentlement - I'm Five!

A note to the audience:  Now that Austin is five, he is writing his own blog entries.  Unedited, raw, the beauty, the mistakes, the 'um's' and the laughs.  Enjoy -- Management
 
So, today I'm going to tell you stuff about my birthday party. 

I love my birthday party a lot.  It was very fun, and I think I just love blowing bubble gum this night (see above).  I loved it so much.  My favorite kind of like bubble gum I think is the kind I had tonight, and I think I would like to try mint bubble gum.

I got an ice cream maker for one of my presents and you can eat ice cream out of it.  Its good and I'm going to make vanilla ice cream.  So, um, let's see...

Ok.  (big sigh)  Well, I think I love the legos most best of one of my birthday presents.  Well, I think I kind of so what is happy the first time i'm having bubble gum so i'm going to do a birthday joke, ok?  Daddy? 

Knock, knock.

(Daddy):  Who's there?

A:  Birth?

(Daddy:)  Birth how?

A:  Birthcake with a birthday

(Daddy):  Ha ha ...

Here's some pictures from my birthday weekend:
This is my first of many cakes this weekend!
 
The official Birthday cupcake
My crew:  Bennett, me, and Elina (my new baby cousin)
My extended crew