As you can see, being outside, is definitely my thing. Must be the fresh air, the smell of the lake, ... or maybe it was my really cool outfit! If you are so inclined, check out this short clip of me in the swing:
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Texas vs. Arkansas
This past weekend was the Texas / Arkansas game. It was probably the first real competition we had this year, so I was really excited and nervous. Dad and I had to make sure we were fully prepared:
However, with all this nervous energy, we decided to walk with Mommy to the park, and blow off some steam on the swings:

On a whim, I decided to phone my buddy Colin to see if he wanted to check out the 'park scene' with me. His mom, Shannon, and he walked down and met us. I made sure Dad got a picture of them as well.

As you can see, being outside, is definitely my thing. Must be the fresh air, the smell of the lake, ... or maybe it was my really cool outfit! If you are so inclined, check out this short clip of me in the swing:
As you can see, being outside, is definitely my thing. Must be the fresh air, the smell of the lake, ... or maybe it was my really cool outfit! If you are so inclined, check out this short clip of me in the swing: