While we got dressed to go outside, Mommy told me about this white stuff. It's called snow. Mommy said it snows when it gets cold outside. Daddy supplemented Mommy's definition with some specifics about H2O, a German physicist named Daniel Fahrenheit, and water's freezing point, but it was sort of confusing, so I'm going to go with Mommy's definition for now.
I could hardly wait to touch this stuff when I got outside, but boy was I in for a surprise. I grabbed a handful, fully expecting this stuff to feel like the inside stuffing from my teddy bear. Wrong! It was crunchy!
I needed a better feel, so I took a glove off (much to my Mother's dismay!), and woah ... this snow is cold! I didn't know quite what to think. Just then, Daddy called out my name, I looked up, and he caught my disappointment that this stuff wasn't like as fun to play with as I first thought:
It was super cold, so Mommy picked me up, and we got ready to go back in...but not before another photo op:
Happy Holidays Everyone!