Friday, January 23, 2009

The Economy and the recession.

I know I'm young and all, but I'm starting to catch on to things that are happening in the world. First, every morning when I watch the today show, all i hear are these big words "E-Con-O-Me and "Re-Sesh-On." I don't know what they mean, but they must be bad or part of a hokie-pokie dance because people keep saying that we need to "turn it around"

I'm starting to think my parents might be affected these things. The biggest sign thus far was that my toys were starting to change from cool 'light up' planes to ... tin can tops and boxes. Now! - don't get me wrong, these toys can be great. Boxes taste good, you can climb in them, on them, and around them. Can tops are shiny and reflect light! Mommy and I have figured out a way to keep entertained!