Friday, November 19, 2010

Hangin w Baby Bennett

So, I've been trying to think of good ways to keep Bennett entertained to help Mommy out. First, Dad and I tried playing with my tools...

Bennett lost interest quickly. So, then I thought we'd do a little rough housing on the bed...
At first Bennett was like, "What?!?"

But then, he finally started getting into it ...

Bennett even got a few 'shots' on me. Fortunately, nothing that did much damage...


But all of this rough-housing made Bennett tired. I tried to get him to close his eyes and maybe take a snooze, but he just wasn't having it... so I took him into the living room and sat with him while he fell asleep. Ofcourse - I had an ulterior motive. Curious George was on the TV!
Regardless - Success! Baby Bennett got his snooze (and I got to watch Curious George!)