Also, I'd like to throw a shout out to my new "Aunt" to be, Caroline! Uncle Alex popped the question on xmas morning. Here's the happy couple with Bennett:Hannukkah was crazy this year. Here's the family on Bennett's first Hannukkah:
I've started to learn the prayers, but don't have them quite down yet...anyway, here's a short clip of us lighting the candles:
The presents were off the hook this year! I got a guitar! (Ladies - I will post tour dates shortly) All that present opening made Bennett pretty sleepy. Fortunately, he's good if he can sleep on a warm arm...
He's ok with a warm belly...
...wide awake with a shoulder!
or...whenever Daddy is holding him!
Here's me and my friend Max, which I've purposely put in the middle of this blog posting so that hopefully the ladies might gloss over. Please ladies! Don't be jealous...There's enough of Austin to go around!!!
