Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm 6 weeks old!

This weekend I turned 6 weeks old, and thought I'd share a few pictures of my latest adventures.
This is me just chilling (I look like Mommy in this one!)

Daddy making me laugh...Of course ... bath time is always fun!But not as fun as "robe time" after the bath!

This weekend, Mommy thought it would be a good time to invite her friends over from work, so I got a chance to hang with all of them:Then, later that night, mommy went out and it was just me and Daddy, which was cool becausse he let me stay up late. We played around, danced a little, and of course, he taught me the 5 point plan.

Sunday was cool. I met my cousin Jeremy. I think he and I can be friends. He likes wine, I like to whine. It's a perfect match. Here's us with Mommy and Daddy at brunch this morning: