Today, Mom & Dad took me to the zoo. We met up with Mom and Dad's friends and had a pretty good time. Here's pictures of my friends:
Amy, Truman, and Jason Danek
Matt, Colin, and Shannon Hart
We saw tons of animals, but my favorite was this tiger. He had no diaper! Just as Mommy took a picture of the tiger it was OBVIOUS that he needed that diaper most! Of course, Daddy (funny man that he is), had to make the picture look like the tiger was pooping in his hand...silly Daddy!

All them animals made us sleepy. Here's me and Colin chillin in our strollers

and Truman, since he can walk (I'm so jealous!), was playing in the garden

Of course, after a while of all this playing, Colin and I were getting hungry...


and after my 2nd lunch, it was time for a burp. I wasn't happy at first...

...but after a few pats on my back, everything was ok...

...and I was back in my stroller ...

All in all ... a pretty good day!
And when I got home... I was happy!
